Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)

Filing a claim in 3 easy steps. 1) take your vehicle back to your selling dealer if you are local and
if you are out of town take it to a repair facility that will accept credit card for payment. 2) The
repair facility will need to diagnose what is going on with your vehicle and file the claim. 3) If
the repair is covered under the agreement that you selected, your claim will be authorized, and
we will pay the repair facility to complete the repairs.

Look at your agreement and see what plan is checked then look at pages on the agreement that
state coverages. This will show you all the components covered by your agreement.

The process is usually faster and less expensive for you. There are several reasons 1) The
dealer has agreed to do the work at or below the rate that is posted on your agreement so you
will have less money out of pocket 2) The dealer can file the claim electronically and most
claims are instantly approved 3) You get back on the road faster at a lower cost.

This information is in your agreement under labor, tear down and diagnostics.

Most plans come with Roadside Assistance which will cover emergency towing up to 15 miles.
To be sure, look at your agreement and see if have the Roadside Assistance in your plan.

Yes, all you need to do is have your vehicle inspected by a certified technician and then you can
purchase a plan with the submitted inspection. Keep in mind that any repairs will need to be
completed prior to obtaining the coverage or the pre-existing items will not be covered.

You can find that information on your plan, where it says deductible.